Participation in the program is an automatic acceptance to abide by the policies and guidelines as stated below.
- All certificate orders must be accompanied by a check or money order made payable to St. Paul’s PTA. Please do not send cash (unless purchasing at the cash and carry table).
- Scrip certificates are not tax deductible because you receive dollar for dollar value.
- If your check is returned because of non-sufficient funds (NSF), you will be charged a $20 fee payable to St. Paul’s PTA. After two NSF checks are tendered on your account, your scrip ordering privileges will be limited to money order only.
- Scrip certificates purchased on your behalf are not returnable – you are responsible for all scrip purchases once the order has been processed.
- When you pick up or receive your scrip certificates, open your order and verify its accuracy. In the unlikely event you should find a discrepancy in your scrip order, please contact the St. Paul PTA Scrip Program Coordinator Lucy Tomczynksi, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-747-1198 within 7 days.
- Scrip certificates are the same as cash and should be handled accordingly. St. Paul’s PTA will not be responsible for certificates that are lost, stolen or misplaced while in your possession.
- Account summaries can be provided upon request or you can track your own family summary with the orders you place at www.shopwithscrip.com . Just click on reports and follow the steps, you can get your rebate summary at any time. (Just remember to dived the amount you see in half because 50% is yours towards tuition and 50% goes to SPS)
- Program runs from 3/1-2/28 each year. Family rebate summaries for your accounting purposes will be provided to you by the end of March or early April each year.
- Guidelines and Policies are subject to changes and modifications at any time. Whenever possible, these changes will be reflected on the “Special Notices” section of the Scrip Home Page.