FACTS Management Portal
FACTS is the tuition payment plan provider used by St. Paul School and the Diocese of Trenton. It is designed to help families like yours meet their financial obligations in a simple, convenient way that is completely confidential and secure. Because it is not a loan program, FACTS does not assess any interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check.
If you do not pay your tuition in full, you are required to use FACTS.
FACTS Management Company
PO Box 82527, Lincoln, NE 68501
Your Privacy and Security
At FACTS, we are committed to doing all we can to ensure the privacy and security of the information you provide. To honor that committment, we have several policies and procedures in place.
- We do not share any nonpublic information with unauthorized third parties.
- To help protect your privacy, the Responsible Party will create a username and password, along with identifying security questions and answers. When making inquiries regarding your account online or by phone, the Responsible Party or Additional Authorized Party should have these pieces of information along with the agreement number.
FACTS Confirmation Notice
Once your information is received and processed by FACTS, you will receive a FACTS Confirmation Notice. This notice will confirm your payment plan information. Please check this information for accuracy, and contact your school or FACTS with any discrepancies.
Commonly Asked Questions
- If payments are made automatically, does that mean FACTS or the school listed on my agreement has direct access to my account? No. This is a common misconception about automatic payments. No one other than you and your financial institution has access to your account.
- How can I be assured these transactions are secure? When you consider that bank research shows as many as 10 people handle a check from the time it is written until the funds are deducted from your account, ACH transactions are far more secure than writing a check. With electronic payments, the transactions pass electronically through the banking system.
- May I set up a separate checking or savings account for making my automatic payments? Many people choose to establish an account separate from their primary checking or savings account for their automatic payments. Note: The person authorizing payments must be a signer on the bank account provided. In addition, please check with your financial institution to make certain the account can be used to process automatic payments.
- How do I make changes once my agreement is on the FACTS system? If you need to change information such as address, phone number, e-mail address, or banking information, visit: https://online.factsmgt.com or contact your school or FACTS. If you want to discuss changing the payment date or payment amount, you must contact your school, and your school will need to notify FACTS if any such changes are to be made. Note: All changes must be received by FACTS at least two (2) business days prior to the automatic payment date in order to affect the upcoming payment.
- What if my payment date falls on a weekend or holiday? If the payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
- When will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account? Although FACTS specifies the date each payment will occur, it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited from you account. FACTS recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance the funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears.
FACTS Customer Service
At FACTS, we are committed to doing all we can to provide you with the highest quality customer service in the industry. Whether you want to view your account online or speak with one of our highly trained customer service representatives, FACTS is dedicated to serving you.
To view your account online, simply go to https://online.factsmgt.com and enter your username and password.
To speak with a representative, please call 866-441-4637, Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-7:00pm (Central) or Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm (Central)
The nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee will be automatically processed within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the FACTS system. The amount of the fee depends on the number of payments scheduled and is indicated on the agreement.
FACTS Returned Payment Fee: In the event a payment is returned, a FACTS Returned Payment Fee will automatically be assessed to your account for each payment attempt that is returned. The amount of the fee is $30 per incident. Please call the Parish Business Office at 609-386-0152 if you need to change your payment agreement or schedule before getting behind.